An Auto Insurance policy is a package of several primary coverages. Choosing them may be a challenging task. Allstar Assurance makes it easy with a fast online quote that helps you get auto insurance discounts as you go.
What are the coverages?
• Bodily injury liability coverage – pays for bodily injury or death resulting from an
accident for which you are at fault and in most cases provides you with a legal defense.
• Property damage liability coverage – provides you with protection if your car accidentally
damages another person’s property and in most cases provide you with a legal defense.
• Medical payments, no-fault or personal injury coverage – usually pays for the medical
expenses of the driver and passengers in your car incurred as a result of a covered accident
regardless of fault.
• Uninsured motorist coverage – pays for your injuries and, in some circumstances, certain
property damage caused by an uninsured or a hit-and-run driver. In some cases,
underinsured motorist coverage is also included. This is for cases in which the at-fault
driver has insufficient insurance.
• Comprehensive physical damage coverage – pays for damage to your car from theft,
vandalism, flood, fire, and other covered perils.
• Collision coverage – pays for damage to your car when it hits or is hit by another object.