Over the last decade, many advances have been made in the Life Insurance industry to provide better products. We have kept pace by offering a diversified product line featuring:
• Term Life Insurance – Affordable, simplified insurance for a specific time period.
• Whole Life Insurance – Permanent insurance, fixed premiums, and cash value growth.
• Universal Life Insurance – Perpetual insurance, flexible payments, premiums and death
• Variable Universal Life Insurance – Same benefits as Universal Life but with options to take
investment risks in return for a potentially higher cash value.
Annuities have major advantages for helping build financial security.
• Variable annuities are long-term tax deferred vehicles designed for retirement purposes.
They offer three main benefits: tax-deferred treatment of potential earnings, guaranteed
death benefit options, and guaranteed lifetime payout options.
Health Insurance plans offer many options open to Floridians who are uninsured or underinsured.
• HMO – Health Maintenance Organizations is a prepaid health plan which provides
comprehensive health care for you and your family, including doctors’ visits, hospital stays,
emergency care, surgery, laboratory (lab) tests, x-rays, and therapy.
• PPO – Preferred Provider Organizations is a health plan that has contracts with a network
of “preferred” providers from which you can choose. You do not need to select a PCP and
you do not need referrals to see other providers in the network.
• HSA – Health Savings Account is a personal savings account that allows you to pay for
qualified medical expenses with tax-advantaged dollars. You (and/or your employer)
contribute money to an HSA through pre-tax or post-tax contributions.
Long-Term Care/Home Health Care
• A Long-Term Care Insurance policy provides benefits that help pay for nursing home care,
home health care and comprehensive care (both nursing home and home health care).